Klonopin comes in tablet form or in wafer form and they orally disintegrate. These medications are benzodiazepines and are useful in the treatment of seizures like those caused due to Lennox-Gastaut syndrome, panic disorders, agoraphobia and kinetic myoclonic disorders. Choosing authentic online pharmacy to buy Klonopin drug is highly advised, since this panic disorders are prescribed normally for those who have short periods of discomfort or intense fear or even palpitations, shaking, sweating, chest pain, shortness of breath, dizziness, nausea and fear of dying.
Things you need to know before buying Klonopin
- The medicine needs to be taken exactly as what has been prescribed by the doctor. If it is taken in any other way, any other dosage for shortened or extended periods of time, there are chances of a relapse occurring. For better result, follow anxiety home remedies while taking Klonopin.
- Based on the disorders, your health condition, your constitution or the reasons why this is administered, other than your healthcare provider, no one else will be able to tell you for how long you need to continue the treatment with Klonopin.
- You should not change the dosage or stop taking this medicine without consulting the doctor. If you do stop it abruptly, you will suffer from withdrawal effects such as insomnia, vomiting, irritability, sweating, abdominal cramps, anxiety, muscle cramps, behavioral disturbances, tremors, and seizures.
- If you have been advised to buy Klonopin and use it to treat seizures, then if you stop it suddenly, you may contract status epilepticus which is prolonged treatment-resistant seizures. That is the reason why the medical practitioner will taper off the medication rather than stopping it all at once.
- The treatment needs to be closely monitored by the healthcare professional and so all appointments which are scheduled need to be met.
- When the medication is administered, alcohol and illegal drugs are not to be consumed.
- If you are pregnant or wish to get pregnant, the plans need to be informed to the healthcare provider. There are chances that this medication may affect the fetus and result in malformations. Also, children who are born when the mothers are on Klonopin may even face withdrawal symptoms which are life threatening. This also passes through the breast milk and so nursing mothers need to stay away from this so that the baby is not harmed.
When the medication is not taken in the prescribed dosage or for the time period it is prescribed for, there are chances of Klonopin dependence. The body starts craving for the drug and they may even get violently ill if they do not get the drug. Klonopin dependence symptoms result in shortness of breath, shakiness, and other symptoms which are physical, as well as they, could suffer from psychological symptoms such as increased anxiety, depression, agitation and mood swings. If the drug is stopped abruptly it could even result in convulsions or seizures.
Thus, Klonopin is extremely beneficial but due to its potency as well as the possibility of addiction, it needs to be monitored strictly and taken by the people it has been prescribed for. It is a scheduled IV drug and therefore illegal possession of it is punishable by law.